today was such a funny day(:
heh amk's arcade is fun!
and kbox is freaking ex.
We uhhh, made a fool of ourselves while having fun at the dancing machine thing. HAHAHAHA. Imagine me, yuanyi, gwen, xiuhui, chuinyin, nicole, elaine, bella, larrie, licheng hogging the dancing machine, which is meant for two ppl. Everybody to one square. AND. We kept getting F. Talk about embarrassingly FUN. HAHAH. people even sat down to watch us. ><>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOHCHENGCHENG!!!!!!!HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME TODAY AND NOT GET A SORE THROAT TMR. YOU HAVE UR CHOCOLATE BUFFET!(:[I KNOW IM STILL ONE DAY EARLY. BUT WHAT TO DO. IM LEAVING TMR(:]Anyway...im going to cameron highlands tmr! Third time(: I've missed the place since I last went with qiaoyan(: I think I shall miss my friends. ppl that even if I dont see, I sms or msn, or talk to. AND MY JUNIORS! they are so pro I dunno wt to say. I really wonder where they will be when I get back..jiayou juniors! pro pro pro people! I shall go get my strawberry(:
Story of my strawberry, if you're interested: In year 2005, I bought a strawberry from cameron highlands(: I lost it while out with qiaoyan one day:(In year 2006, I bought another strawberry on a trip to cameron highlands again, this time with qiaoyan.In year 2007, I lost the strawberry while in UK with qiaoyan.In year 2008, I will buy the same strawberry again. AND NOT LOSE IT.Im starting to get really excited for 206 chalet too!(: YAY YAY going to meet all the crazy ppl again! so sad im not there to help plan before it. :HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY:
I miss 206 so much!
LADILADALADILADA(:AND THIS:
2016, on the 16th of April, I will meet manda and liv and zoe and qiao to at T3 in the airport. To see what people we have become. Im talking to manda about the future now. I've discussed it so many times with larrie and weiqing, and shuan. And. I still dont know what I want to do with my life.
the future.the future..the future...its a scary thing..that much I know. That period when I was watching honey and clover, I was thinking alot about the future too. My tuition teacher keeps telling me that as long as my husband is good, and my children, everything will be fine and good. I cannot believe XXX has a boyfriend!! I've known her for so long. And its..shocking..somehow. I cannot imagine us all grown up and married and working and stuff. And yes I wish ALL my friends will be happy married. And that we still keep in touch.HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL TAN MEI HAO THE PIGGGMUTANT(:
THIS IS EARLY TOO, BUT JUST IN CASE IM TOO TIRED TO BLOG WHEN I COME BACK. I PROMISE YOU GET YOU YOUR BELOVED TOMYAM IF THERE IS. AND YES I GOT UR PRESENT ALR. AND I ALREADY GAVE YOU THE HINT(: