<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Today was a really really fun day(:

Although cy pangseh us. She better not pangseh me tomorrow! Met yuanyi at westmall round one, and walked about for a bit. Westmall and all its little shops suddenly seemed much more fun than usual(: Lunched at pastamania, then came back to rollerblade downstairs. I realise I cannot rollerblade backwards very well. Yuanyi fell backwards a few times and I kept almost crashing onto her cuz she dragged me down too. Sadd gwen couldnt make it with us today, and there was less ppl to support. AND licheng wasnt there to chase me with her heelies. Anyway, we went back to westmall and watched kungfu panda. Kungfu panda is funny!(:

Ohh then we went to westmall's arcade to play. It owns amk hub's arcade! It was my first time there too cuz they just renovated it. Now theres a lot more stupid and lame but seriously fun games. Yuanyi and I spent most of the time in the kids section playing, well..kids games. Today is such a kiddy day. Even in the movie, about 70%of the ppl were young kids. HAHA but that pig is so childish, not much difference. Its nice to be kiddy and childish again, when everything is just about having fun. Then we happily went off to eat macdonald icecream as we were broke from spending crazy money at arcade.

:HAPPYHAPPY:

Also cause I chatted with larrie. Gives you a nice comfortable feeling. I feel bad for not going out with her..I havent been spending much time with larrie this year..though we call and talk. We shall go out in September, okay? Both you and I sure cannot sit still and study the whole day, so yups(:

These few days have been a break from all the weary dreary stuff. Fun things that happened the last few days(:

My uncle bought seriously DELICIOUS cakes from Hilton Hotel last night so I ended up in his office eating cakes(: Reaallly good! Im such a pig. I live for food.

206 CHALET. I think im really lucky to have been in 206. So many ppl I havent hung out with in AGES were there(: So nice that everyone misses the times we had together and wants to have fun together again(: I had lots of fun with jinfaye and qitian again(: We, together with qianwen and qiaoyan went for a midnight walk, had a crazy time at the playground, and then went to jump into the pool and just talk(: and the bbq was so funny. HAHA seriously reminded me of all the stupid things 206 used to do..all the same old funny ppl. And then we got to eat cake[cheryl and jinfaye's bday] the normal 206 way too. Everyone stand around with a fork and just DIG IT. Literally. And I cycled.

YAY YAY YAY(:
ALL THESE STUFF MAKE ME HAPPY(:
PLUS IM CHATTING WITH JIAYI AND SAM. TALKING TO PPL I HAVENT TALKED TO IN A REALLY LONG TIME MAKES ME HAPPY(:

JIAYIII [cuz I know you do come here] I MISS YOUUU!!
WALK WALK WALK. I realised you can walk whenever jeanne and I walk!

Thursday, June 19, 2008
5:45 AM