<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

"Rinaaa...is this how it feels like?"
"..."
"When your juniors overtake you?"
"Yea..."

pretty much.
at that time.

not any more.
i dun think so..


jiaqi, our juniors are so pro!
shihui! awww you should have been at training to see cherie and tessa do houkong CHUAI!
and liting and buggy and abby do houkong!
claudia and jo are at fuzhu. jiayou you!
i miss sianglin... wheres that pig?

its nice to watch the juniors(:
Gym is the place everyone wants to be in again(:
thats good.

i think its just me. i feel dead.

ohwells ate cup noodle at the podium with jiaqi after training(: I think the last time we did that we were at the pavilion. oooh it was last dec, after her chiangmai trip.

Some ex-nanyang ppl asked us to help them take a picture with the 勤慎端朴 i think i shall miss nanyang. I like 404..i dont really wanna go to jc just yet..I want to spend more time as a class in lessons..I dont even want the studying for eyos to come yet:(

Anyway jiaqi and i found places in nanyang that we wanna explore before leaving. I still want to get to the clock tower! hmmmmm. I remember all the places in peps that we only found in p6 during block catching. I wonder if we will find such places in nanyang. Maybe, if we stop playing bridge every free period that we have.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNNNE!
[I will get you for not telling me that you were going overseas so I couldn't wish you happy birthday in advance. hmmmmph. ya, i didnt go on the com, and didnt visit your blog so I didnt know. hmmmph.]





I should be be doing my work. I really should.
I feel so cheated. After deciding not to go out with gwen, larrie, licheng, xiuhui and elaine today to keep my jie company, she decides to go out. PIGGGG.
Im so lucky I had jiaqi with me at training today. My juniors are such guai and hardworking people!
Even manda!

pigggggs
actually, i think im the pig.
argh.


"I will finish all my holiday homework except for IH essay and maths this week."
"..."

ahhhhhhhh. i know i should too.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008
12:01 AM