<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

no tuition this morning(:
:celebrate:

I would have been late for it anyway, since I overslept.
Speaking of which, this is why I was awake at 2.05am yesterday:

1:14 [XXXXXXX haha! I drove an army tank today, damn fun!]

1:15 [HUH WT ARMY TANK! WHERE! HOW! Does it beat atv and bom
lift?]

1:17 [HAHAHA I went to spore landforce camp today! Then i drove it, i
shot a bird with the machine gun though xp]

1:19 [ WTH NT FAIR!! I WANT I WANT HOW CMT U GT TO GO? NOT
REAL BIRD RITE?]

1:22 [HAHAHA real bird! And I accidentally fired at a treee and it went on
fire! Like oops! But luckily the fire station was next door!]

1:24 [WTH! Oi why u so cruel? Hurry up and ans me why u got to do tht!!]

1:25 [hahaha i didnt mean too, but they wanted me to try out the targetting
system! my uncle used to [be] some big guy in the army so yup!]

1:30 [Pigg! So mean lah! heh u gt cool uncles too(: haha wt else did u
do? did your bro go?]

1:33 [HAHAHAHAHA! yeah my bro went! I made him laugh and he kinda
ram the army tank into a wall! oh min def minister treated me to
coffee:-D]

1:36 [haha ohman yall sound like yall did alot of damnage. How was the
coffee?(: u went the whole day? Got gun nt?]

1:39 [hahaha at least the army tank was still intact! lol! The coffee was
from mc cafe! :-D got gun, but not allowed to play with it!]

1:40 [haha if yall spoilt it thn yall cn go b terrorists alr. if you an shoot
birds i dunno wt else u cn do. Heh so fun(: did ur parents go?]

1:43 [EH AUNTIE YOU REALLY BELIEVE AH?!]

1:44 [hmm what do you think? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAH]

1:45 [HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! okay lets continue! yup my parents went to
eh spore navy camp and drove submarines! heh]

Like what the hell! I totally believed that pig until she took so long to reply and I reread the msgs and realised its so incredulous. PIGGGGGG. Anyway, I guess having a crazy uncle just makes you think that nothing is impossible. I can totally imagine my uncle as her imagined uncle. Really, circumstances were quite similar to that time at the spore flying club.

lalala I shall go do my maths now(:
bbq at larrie's house tonight, yay I love bbqs(:

Friday, June 13, 2008
9:07 PM