<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I got bored of maths so I started taking pictures of the stuff I got from cameron(:


strawberries(: larrieee..

I did get somemore but they are for jeanne and charlene..

not for back up ><





HAHA spiderman voodoos


so cute!


for some reason, cameron has alot of voodoos...


These guns can shoot rubber bands really far

orang aslis made them

I didnt take pictures of the cactus and the sweet potatoes, and all the other food cuz they weren't in my room and I was lazy to go find them.

IM HUNGRRRRRYYY. GRRRRR.

and my daddy refuses to budge till 6.


Saturday, June 14, 2008
12:28 AM