<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

[RINA IS NOT STUPID! OR LAZY! SHE JUST. WELL. UH. :REALISED SHE HAS NOTHING TO SAY: BUT ITS NOT HER FAULT. SENIORS HAVE THAT KIND OF EFFECT ON JUNIORS]

OPPS.

YUP, I'VE BEEN DAOING MY BLOG.

ACTUALLY, I FORGOT ABOUT IT. ><

BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE(:(:(: [my jie will show me the no link sign that doesnt apply to ppl like tohlicheng and lowyuanyi] I can finally sleep as late as I want to(:(: And do alot alot of crazy stuff. The first week is going to be happily busy(:

吴老师 made me feel guilty about not working hard for chi:( I shall improve my chinese this holidays! RIGHT WEIQING!!! We are both going to aim for 68% for every piece of work we do next term AND GET A FOR NG HUP BENG TO SEE. I swear he has given up on me. He doesnt ever call me in class even if I sleep because he knows I wont even bother to try to think up an answer. He is so amazing - I've never been THAT bad to any teacher. ohwells. JIAYOU US!

AND I MET CHARLENE TODAY(: Poor her. She has mock exams. Right after Chinese O. Crazy. I feel so lucky I not taking o levels. IP has let us all slack alot. Im so much slacker this year than last year >< ANYWAY, JIAYOU CHARLENE!(: Remember the rainbow sunshine luck(: Oh, and thanks for the oldchangkee sotong(: Heh I kinda remember that we were supposed to meet up one sunday but we both didnt plan for anything so I didnt get to see you. >< I want to go walk with you round marina again! Sometime after your mock tests, ya?(:

AND I MET JEANNE TOO(:(: Its so nice to go walking with her again. Jeanne tells me so much about hc, I wonder what it will be like when I really go there. I dont exactly feel like leaving nanyang. Sec four life is really fun(: It doesnt get as stressful as sec 3. Or maybe the fact that I can walk and rollerblade makes life more fun. Hmmmmmm. At any rate, I think I will enjoy JC. I hope I still can keep as close to all my friends now..AND YA I STILL WONDER WHAT CCA I AM GOING TO JOIN. Taekwondo seems fun, but its going to be weird since my jie is already in it. HMMMMMM. ahh...I never thought I wouldnt do Adiv.

I HAVENT WALKED FOR SO LONG. Im getting fat and my mummy [and daddy, though he has no right to, hmmmph] keeps reminding me of that. She does not allow me to go to larrie's house to make cheesecake cause I will come home and finish up the cheesecake and get fatter. LALALA I know I owe Jeanne cheesecake(: Your birthday is soon!(: So I will end up making cheesecake anyway HEH. YAYS making cheesecake is so fun. And its fun-er if I can go to larrie's house to do it cause she has everything. Still, the most funny time I had making cheesecake was when I was teaching yuanyi to make it in her BEDROOM ><

I've made so many plans to sleepover and go out
I STILL want to go out with more ppl.
I want to go shop!!!

I shall start with my homework tomorrow. If shihui and cheryl can get their work done, so can I. Plus, Im starting to miss my room and my table, and stoning on my bed. AND I need to do chem and my tuition homework and I wont have any other time if I dont do it tmr.

OH AND BEHINDINFINITY ROCKS. ROCKS. ROCKS! =DDDD
All pictures are from http://behindinfinity.deviantart.com/

ITACHI!



Naruto as Rokidaime



I dont support SakuSasu
But this is sweet



ITADAKIMASU!



SASUKE AND NARUTO!!! :HHAHAHHAHAAH:



NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YUANYI OWES ME NARUTO MANGA!

Monday, May 26, 2008
4:31 AM