Im back from weiqing's house(:
Its so nice to just sit or lie on the floor and talk
talk
talk
talk
talk
talk
talk
talk.
Yups we talked for 11 hours, or actually about 12 because we talked somemore after we blogged. Its nice just lazing about in wq's cosy room and talking about anything and everything in our lifes, and wondering about the future. Its a really nice and comforting feeling to have someone I utterly trust, someone I can tell anything and everything to. Im really happy that I have weiqing in my life(: Even when we arent talking its a comfortable quietness. After a busy going around and about week, slacking away is just so relaxing and enjoyable.
I want my friends for life. They are so precious to me.Oh, and I didnt know about funerals in those kind of private estates. I never even thought about that. Since the only kind of funerals I know are those kind held under void decks. And its scary how someone can die due to too high a fever. ><
Disgusting.I like the borders at parkway parade. Its now one of my favourite bookstores. I really really must buy wilbur smith's
the seventh scroll and
the river god. ooosh. suddenly so many books to read. I have 10 naruto manga and new moon with me now. oh, and
fire flamer too. Wq and I were getting high over books in borders. hahha... me over the works of wilbur smith and ann rice, and she over stephenie meyer's. OH, and there was this really cool book about literally choosing the paths of your life. Like those goosebumps books where you make freako decisions between chasing lifesize dollys with shark teeth or hiding in boots of robots. I chose the wildest paths I would never in real life take, and ended up in a freakish art course in which I made bronze vaginas and took a video of passerbys burning them up which then landed me a job in an arts school in savannah.
Anyways, I finally watched what happens in vegas with yuanyi on thursday at marina(: Its about one of those funny people who would never exist in real life, but its just entertaining to see people "living" through it. Marina and Suntec remind me of Vivocity. So big, but so peopleless.. the arcade simply has no atmosphere. Talk about many empty pool tables.
OH and something quite hilarious happened that day. Involving my phone, a bored yuanyi, and an...erm overreacting but very nice xiuhui. ><
How is it possible to go out every single day of this week, and yet not go out with everybody yet?I realise I didnt blog about my team outing. Wednesday was SUCH a packed day. Doing stuff till 1 plus. Hmmm... First I had a horrible time with the bloody spoon. I went again for my chinese treatment. It lasted 1 and a half hours long, and :curses in all the colours of the wind: it was bloody pain. I dont dare to drink cold water now. I dunno if its really bad, but no way am I going to take the risk. I totally dread going to khatib now. My knee quakes at the thought of going anywhere near it. After the horrible session, I spent a hell of a time trying to get to yuanyi's house. It includes taking 70 from the busstop outside yck mrt INTO yck mrt, and a timely rain that poured really heavily JUST went I got to her busstop. I swear, it was perfectly sunny when i got on the bus, it started drizzling after the flyover [two stops away from her busstop] and POURED
when it got to her busstop. And I know I wouldnt have been caught in it if I didnt take that 70. I spent a grand total of half and hour at her house, then went to amk library.
This is further proof the weather does not like me: It rained when I was finding my way from amk lib to amk mrt.
This is further proof the buses do not like me: The bus poked me when I was really tired at roughly 10pm on the way home from plaza sing.
I watched Made of Honour with shihui, jiaqi, and sammie at cathay. Cathay is horrible. It doesnt have any food at all! So we had to walk back and forth between cathay and plaza sing ><>
Im feeling lazzzzzzzzzzzzy.
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?