:HAPPY:
I didnt realise comic collection sells such CUTEE stuff! I spent about 45min going gaga over all the cute stuff until my jie said, "If you like it so much then you buy lah. Remember I owe you $5.90." Money that I lend my sis rarely ever comes back, so I end up treating her lots more than she treats me. Anyways, I ended up buying super cute icecream coin purse! YAY YAY YAY! maybe I shall get one for cheryl, and my uncle. HEH. I remembered his birthday all by myself. I bet he's going to be damn happy(: I dont think he exactly likes kawaii stuff, but I cant afford the crazy brand that he takes a fancy to. And I think he will like anything I get him. HEH.
MY NEW PURSE MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY(:(:(:
anyway, today quite random day. I met ppl I didnt expect to meet, and did stuff I wasnt supposed to do.
7.50 Alarm rings.
Offs alarm
7.54 Phone beeps. "hey you know today got maths olympiad.
Bring extra eraser and pencil for me. "-cheryl
WHATTTTTTT!!!!! YESTERDAY YOU WERE JUST TALKING TO ME
ABOUT CHEM WS AND CCA. TODAY SUDDENLY GOT SMO????]
8.00 Decided to pon SMO
8.04 Couldnt pon it cause cheryl needs her eraser. ><
Packs as many pencils and sissors to cut eraser in case
really cannot find.
8.11 Runs out of house.
8.15 Reaches busstop just in time as 174 comes.
8.27 Decides to pass cheryl the eraser and just pon it to go
training, as well as save eraser from being cut up.
8.31 Starts sms-ing ppl who are still asleep and didnt reply
8.45 Realises SMO is held at Lt1 and 2 so decided to just
go for it.
8.52 Realises cheryl has a funny but [ahem] cute haircut and
starts complaining about own haircut.
9.12 Goes inside Lt1 and predicts that yours truly will fail SMO.
9.30 Starts paper as well as start thinking that prediction will
come true.
10.40 Rina starts to freeze, cheryl starts to blow nose, shena
starts to sneeze.
10.56 Starts to stone while trying to keep warm.
11.15 Wonders if its possible to just forget it and leave the LT.
11.16 Looks at cheryl who is scribbling.
11.17 Decides to just stay and try keep warm
11.18 Stones
11.24 Still stoning
11.32 Amazingly, its suddenly warmer. Starts doing random questions
that LOOK easy
11.48 Starts stoning again.
11.52 Starts count down to end of SMO.
12.05 Comes out and realises cheryl was trying to ask me if we
could just forget it and leave the LT too. ><
12.10 Walks to gym, and realises juniors have alr worn shoes.
[WHATT!!! TRAINING ENDED SO EARLY???]
12.12 Realises training has been changed to wed. [WHATTT!! I GOT
SUCTION THING PLUS I ALR MISSED THE MORN'S TRNING!]
12.22 Juniors do a crazy running act after a certain 852
12.25 Is walking to busstop when hongrun appears from the wrong
side of the busstop and comments on junior's crazy run.
12.32 Seats bus home.
12.43 Gets random sms from sis tempting me to go to out. Supposed
to do tuition and chem ws. Broke anyway, so rejects.
12.45 Being told to buy merci chocolate.
13.00 treats sister to $5.90 worth of food.
13.23 meets cousin at lift lobby [HUH ANOTHER RANDOM PERSON]
13.24 Lift door opens and grandma walk out [RANDOM PERSONS!!!]
14.00 starts watching Lord of the Rings and eating junk.
14.30 Sister feels lik going out again, and cons me into getting
ready to go to jurong point.
15.01 Reaches Jurong point.
15.02 Starts shopping.
15.34 Enters Comic collection.
15.35 Brain stops functioning after looking at supercute stuff.
THE ENDand I was supposed to be doing
my chem ws and tuition. ><
oohhh whatever I shall do it later.
Im in really good mood cause:
I was wearing my happy red shorts
[I decided to hurry wear my shorts
before tmr's suction thingie]
I was wearing my happy apple top.
AND BECAUSE I SAW HAPPY CUTE STUFF.And
cause it felt lik by jie bought me a
present though actually, its my money.
HEH.
OHSHITS cheryl just msged to kajiao me about chem ><
RINA WILL BE GUAI AND GO DO HER WORK NOW.