OKOKAY RINA IS GOING TO REVIVE HER BLOG SINCE SHE TOLD TESSA SHE WOULD.
Blogging feels weird. Its like im talking to the computer. Herein lies the difference between my jie and I. She breathes online; I suffocate after a few hours.
Anyway..I am supposed to blog about 206 class chalet in the June holidays but Cheryl isnt online so I cant get the details from her. UHH I know its from the 16-18, and its some NTUC chalet and the room number is 12. I'll blog again when I get the details(: Thinking about class chalet makes me really happy. I miss running with my carrot. alot. Running with shihui today made me think about all the things I used to be able to do. I still wonder how it would be like if I had a tao. Tramp is so much about 感觉. So I can never understand how a houkong chuai feels like. And how its like jieing zhuan tang. I feel really happy for sammie that shes able to jie bdiv, to train for bdiv comps. LADILADA.. thinking about class chalet makes me think about my sec 2 days. I still think alot about my sec 2 comps - the crazy training for it. GRR GRR its stuck in my head in the way songs sometimes do. Then again, if I had all the busy training, I would never have gotten better grades. SO TESSA, IM REALLY NOT THAT PRO ACTUALLY.
Okay this part is dedicated to my dear junior:
I know how you feel. You read my blog so really..you know I know. Its really hard when you feel like you dont deserve the position, when you feel like someone else is better suited for it, like everyone is judging you. But actually, you are the one going the hardest on yourself, and your own expectation is what is stressing you out.
Trust me. I've been through it and I know. I looked around, talked for hours with manda, chatted with jiaqi and shihui.. your teammates and everyone else doesnt judge you, doesnt expect anything more than you can give. JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU with OM and with your tao!
Whats most important, is enjoying and loving what you do, ya? Gym is about striving for perfection, about you and the tramp and your tao. Stop thinking about all the things you cant do, but about all the things you can do, and how you can do them even better. Be happy that you can control your body..that you have the chance to create whatever tao you want. You arent injured, and your muscles will do what you tell them to. Just focus on THE TRAMP AND THE TAO, block out people's expectations and all the other stuff that arent important. TESSA IS PRO SO TESSA CAN DO IT.
[RINA IS PRO SO RINA CAN DO IT TOO! Rina is aiming for something and she will get it by the end of this year. ]
I would never have planned for something so long term..but my knee has taught me that no time is too long. 1 year, 2 months, 4 days and counting.. I have gotten used to a slower pace of live.. And actually in a way.. I think I am happier this year. After all the hellish bits last year.. Im easily amused and alot happier over alot of small things now.
I AM HAPPY WHEN:
I HUG PPL(:
SOMEONE GIVES ME HAPPY FOOD/COOL FOOD(:
I GO WALK WITH JEANNE(:
I EAT APPLE(:
I GRAZE(:
I THINK AT NIGHT(:
WATCH CENTRESTAGE AND OTHER PRO STUFF(:
I RUN(:
I WATCH THE RAIN(:
I WATCH CHILDREN PLAYING(:
I TALK MY MUMMY AND DADDY(:
I SMS AND TALK IN GENERAL I THINK(:
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OHOH, its really nice to know that nice people exist. Today, somebody returned my gym jacket and my hongzi with my nametag. I have no idea where I lost it, where the person found it, and how the person knows who I am, what my class is, and where I sit. But anyway THANK YOU THAT PERSON(: I think im really lucky. That time I lost my orange bottle, larrie and penny found it the next day or a few days later. And when I forgot my file today, my daddy was nice enough to drive me back to school and not be angry for very long(:
CHEERS TO NICE PEOPLE(: OHOHOH THANKYOU YUANYI FOR GIVING ME THE HEART(:(: THANKYOU SHIHUI FOR MAKING ME RUN AND MAKING ME REALISE MY STAMINA IS NOT THAT TERRIBLE AFTERALL(: THANKYOU MANDA AND WEIQING AND LARRIE FOR ALWAYS LISTENING WHEN IM SAD ABOUT MY KNEE. THANKYOU MUMMY AND DADDY. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.