<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I predict this school term will be a tiring term.. Luckily I have something that will unfailingly keep me happy(:

I think divorces are getting more and more common. And thats not a good thing. According to -, people whose parents went through a divorce are 70%more likely to get a divorce. So she wants a child, but doesnt every want to get married. I really hope she will meet someone like my daddy, and lead a happy life in the future. She deserves it. And same with the her analogy of my knee: "People like Rina who go and hurt their knee this badly now will never hurt themselves again in the future" So: "People like - who go through this much now will never have to go through so much again in the future." IT WORKS BOTH WAYS SO STOP LYING TO ME ABOUT DYING.

Hmm I still remember what Mdm Hoon said: "Every beginning has an end, and every end is a new beginning. The only constant is change." You guys will get used to it(: You arent spoilt, you arent a coward, you are just adapting to change(: You can call me to complain about how small the place is. But I know you locked urself in one tiny toilet before, and anyplace is definitely bigger than that(:

I finally checked my online progress report last night. Ms Lee says I seem "rather restless and abstracted during lessons". The last time we both came to the conclusion that the root cause is my lack of activity. If it doesnt rain today, my daddy will go rollerblading with me(: Which means I should be starting my homework soon to finish it in time for physio and for rollerblading.

I supposed to get gym tee done tmr. I hope I do not get lost somewhere in Paya Lebar. I wanted to take MRT home but I realised its really far. Hopefully we can get LOA from the HSK talk on tuesday and go to HCI to train. And I really hope the juniors wont be too stressed. I think they need more help where managing stress is concerned. Wang used to say in chinese that managing stress was the most important thing for comps. Comps is 17 days away. Thats..really near. I cannot forget how we used to freak out thinking about comps that was THREE months away.

5 hours to complete boring school work HMMMPH. JIAYOU JIE AND JEANNE FOR ECONS TEST(:


Saturday, March 29, 2008
10:30 PM