<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Could you just stop telling me NO. Stop telling me that I cannot. Stop telling me that I need to wait. One more month. Three more months. Stop telling me: "I told you so many times already. June, June until june. People tear ACL wait for 2 years you how many months only?" I almost told you SHUT IT.

PLEASE PLEASE JUST STOP. I know much clearer than you how much I cannot do the things I want to. I know how much I must take care of myself, and wait for the day that I can do everything that I want. I know. It doesnt help when you keep telling me these stuff. I know, and i tell myself all the time to be patient. Hearing you say it in that way makes it sound so final. So dismal. So freaking depressing. Im tired of you telling me no. Its enough that I tell myself no.

Shit I hate pe. I dont want to sit there watching everyone, you know? I dont want to have to keep stopping myself from joining them. The more you tell me to stop, the more I find it hard to control myself. Wont you treat me like a mature person who can take care of herself?

I know you love me. And I should probably tell you all this. But how to tell you without - and getting you more upset?

I finally understand how random shopping can get you really broke. And how going out very often gets you broke too even if you didnt intent to get anything. Because I keep seeing interesting/cute things that I cant help buying. Little India is such a fun place. I just realised that I had a quite deprived childhood and there are so many things I didnt know, didnt see, didnt even hear of before. I think small old shops are really cool, and have many cool stuff alot of ppl dont know about. I was so tempted to buy a 'squirting hidden trick knife' but I had already bought $8 worth of stuff so had to stop myself. Its like shopping at art friends just that its cheaper and more traditional and it would have been way more comfortable had I not been lugging my bag and file and jacket about. Im starting to get really bored of taking MRT back from bugis/cityhall.

I need to graze

Monday, March 31, 2008
4:59 AM