<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tired as I am..I just have to write about tonight.

I felt awkard most of the time before wanglaoshi left. I wanted to go to wanglaoshi and tell him alot of things. But I didnt know what to say. My feelings couldnt even be expressed in English, much less Chinese. When Wanglaoshi was leaving, I had to run after him. Even when I called him one last time, I couldnt think of what to say. "谢谢王老师,王老师再见。”just came out of my mouth. That is, I think, the last time I will ever say those words. In all the times in gym, that was the only thing I ever said to him. Nothing very much more. I cant remember very much what happened after that. I know Livia came out, wanglaoshi saying something about dont come out, then we shook hands,

he then he left.

I can still remember how he turned and walked away, leaving Livia and I behind. Left behind. Thats how I felt. I remember almost tearing. And I remember the stars. Jiaqi and I went out by the pool, and lay for a long time on the deckchairs watching the stars. I wished upon the stars, 希望王老师以后永远快乐。I wondered if there was anything more I could have told him before he left. But even now, I dont know what to say. I dont have the feeling that I left something unsaid. But I feel somewhat..somewhat like I havent totally expressed what I feel now.

How much do pictures mean? How much to words mean?

There were 14 stars tonight. Maybe more. About half of them were shining really brightly. I wonder what Jiaqi was thinking. Alot of the time..I wonder what she is thinking. I wonder what wang was thinking. I wonder if he would be happy in the future. Looking at a patch of night sky filled with stars through the pointed tops of castle blocks, complete with misty clouds gives you a surreal feeling. You feel like you can do Anything you want, because it doesnt matter anymore. I wanted to hug someone. I wanted to cry. I wanted to get really high and be crazy. I ended up just lying quietly on the deckchair.

I didnt think there was a sadness bridge couldnt cure. But getting high over brigde this time was just temporary.

Friday, January 18, 2008
7:12 AM