<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Somebody has 3 more minutes to reply my mail, so since I have nothing to do, I shall update. =D

Chinese New Year is passing my damn fast! And teachers are horrible. They have piled on ALOT OF HOMEWORK. which i have no time to do. except for sun morning i think, and thats if I dont have a hangover from sleeping at 2 plus in the morning after coming back from malaysia. HMMMPH.

And I've just realised how inconvinient it is without my dadddy to fetch me about. If he wasnt fetching me tmr, I'll be stuck taking a 40 plus minute bus ride from larrie's house to qiao yan's house.

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD looking forward to going to their houses! Havent been to qiaoyan's house for a very long time. I seriously think the last time was last new year. And thats really long. Daddy's fetching me, so I have more time to spend with them =DDD My daddy demands all the angbaos I receive so that he can be my chauffer. POKES HIM. I bet he wont take my angbaos in the end. HEH MY DADDY'S SO FUNNY =D

This cny is a bit weird.. like abit..not re nao. I didnt get very high this year. HMMMM. And like very long never see wq, cy, yy they all. HMM especially in comparison to seeing them everyday last week. heh. I WANT TO PLAY BRIDGE!!! My cousins cant play bridge, they all so old or so young. And someone will just accuse of jiao huai hai zi.

OH I BETTER NOT FORGET TO BRING MY ORANGES TMR ><

>?< >!< >'< >@< >#<

HEHE SO CUTE RIGHT? =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Friday, January 18, 2008
7:12 AM