<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I should find something to do with myself.

Reading two Anne Rice books in a row is too deep hard for me. But I love Anne Rice all the same. Its a world where all things too beautiful for this world exist. Its all so beautiful because everyone there is insanely rich, insanely beautiful, and insanely eccentric. Because im childish, I would like to have my way and do whatever I like, but of course, I cant.

Anyway, the rash on my knee is starting to irritate me. Which is amazing since I hardly get irritated this bad over such a small thing.

Sitting beside Shihui and Yingda for maths makes you guai. And it makes them high. =DDD This weekend will be busy again. I hope my knee finds time to heal.

AND IM SUDDENLY WORRIED FOR STUPID CHINESE!! >=(

Friday, January 18, 2008
7:12 AM