<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

HAHAHA
THESE TWO DAYS HAVE BEEN REALLY FUN. EHH BUT I THINK IM STILL THE MOST RETARDED WHEN IM WITH MY SISTER. >< Not to say that im not retarded with the bridge ppl...HEHEHE CAN PLAY BRIDGE TMR. I hope yuanyi heals in time..i've missed comps twice, and I know it sucks. And walking at the pace of a snail is damn irritating at the start.

AND MY COMP HAS JUST DECIDED TO SHUT DOWN IN ONE DAMN MINUTE AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN. OKAY LETS SEE HOW MUCH I CAN TYPE IN ONE MINUTE AND SAVE IT BEFORE THE COMPS SHUTS DOWN.

Yesterday I ate roti prata in the morning-

Friday, January 18, 2008
7:12 AM