<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

When I mail Wei Qing, its like I am mailing myself. Her problems are just so similar to mine. I feel like Im reflecting on my actions, that im defining all my thoughts. Putting them down in words is perhaps good for me. Its like a finality for me. To me, telling someone something important that I've decided after a struggle is important. Its like telling someone so I cant go back on my words. And the act of putting everything down in words and sending it off to someone I trust..it reminds me of my determination to remember it and not waver. To put down all that logic, that control of my emotions, so that I wont go back to just acting senselessly based on what im feeling. Or get upset.

Important things.

Whats important now is to stop troubling the seniors over something that I should be solving. Something our batch as zui da should be solving. I didnt want to trouble them. Even with my problem I was just going to tell them, ask them for a bit of advice, then settle it myself. I guess we arent a good and strong enough batch to take over without worrying the seniors. Not now at least.

I want to tell the seniors: Trust me. I will solve things. Its just important for me to say stuff. To tell people stuff. Because I hate going back on my word. I hate saying stuff I cannot fulfill.

Saturday, December 01, 2007
9:53 PM