Today's training was very satisfactory. =D Im so proud of Zoe who did her zhuan tang on the tramp without mats for the first time. Then on the same day she did her houban. =D Then minyi did her houban too. Minyi is quite scary. Like as scary as Amanda. I cant believe she did zhuan tang on the tramp for the first time. Then she went and did very nice and high houbans. And one or two of the times, the houbans were perfect. Except for her straddle which could be more wang shang. And Zoe's houkong is crazy. She can once in the while totally butt wang shang. And she will go super high. Even jiayi went >< Mindy jied straddle zhuan pa too. Shi Hui finished ren wu except houkong. Must must try to do faster! C div needs the tramp too!
Wang took so long to come. And when he did he barely talked about captaincy. He just went on about wierd stuff like citizenship and the senior seniors. But he said something really important.
He say to get sweep the medals in comps, we have to be really, really good. To be much, much better than the other schools. To be the undisputed champs, it has to be really obvious to everybody there that we are
the best, our taos are much more controlled and we know what we are doing more than any other school. I still remember the year jiayi, yining, jeanne, olly and yuhan competed c div. That was what undisputed champs mean. If we are better by just a bit more, the judges cant tell. I finally believe what wang has been saying all the years before comps. And I remember the first time I saw comps too. I wont forget how surprised I was when I saw the other schools compete. We are the best in Singapore, really, for tramp. And we have the best coaches in Singapore. Too bad the school cant appreciate that. Even the teacher in charge cant appreciate that. The judges cant see beyond a tao that is wen, high, beautiful. Even if it is incorrect.
The three comps that I've seen. The one that I've been through..Thinking back they all say something. Something that is important, and maybe not important at all. =D