<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You couldnt have hurt me more when you said those things. It hurts, you know?

I felt alive at the end of training, cause I finally did qiankong. I wanted to wait till next week just to be safe for my knee, but I did them anyway.

Its not fair that I cant train while you can. Its not fair that when you can train, you dont train properly. Its not fair that you can train but you are stopping yourself because you keep thinking you cant. Its not fair that you can train but you dont want to try hard enough. Its not fair that you think I have excuses because I havent trained for so long.

This year's highest score for PSLE is 294. ><

AND GLOBAL WARMING IS SERIOUS!!!! SHEESH I DUN HAVE TIME TO GO FIND STATS.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! =DDDDDDDDDD

Friday, November 09, 2007
3:41 AM