<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAH YOU CANT FIND A HAPPIER PERSON THAN ME! First, I had a very nice night with Charlene yesterday. I LOVE ICEKACHANG! We made a nice tunnel through our ice kachang and Charlene brought me to the library and garden terrace at the esplanade. I never ever knew that place even existed. ITS SO COOL! Can see the ferris wheel from there. And the sea. And the cranes. And its really nice walking around the Esplanade and Marina Bay at night, talking about anything and everything. =D While walking to the Esplanade, we passed by this art exibition that was so colourful and interesting. They made use of ugly crocs and made them into funny animals. =D I dunno why, but my phone refuses to allow me to upload my images. Only one. And that was like so long ago. Anyway, THANKS CHARLENE FOR THE NICE NIGHT! My first night out without my parents. Everything felt so exciting =D

And then today, I killed my knee and felt really horrible cause I wasn't there for the meeting, and felt really bad cause manda had to do it. And it seems like I just missed all the drama in gym today cause May killed her elbow and minyi flew JUST BEFORE I reached the gym. But after training was so fun! We played with manda and sianglin's hamsters, and then jiaqi and I walked over to coro and ate at Thai Noodle House. Then we felt like eating kinder bueno, so we went to ntuc. And ended up buying a kinder bueno, a small bottle of meiji milk and a 1.45 litre bottle of green tea each. Then we ate at the usual place and started eating our random meal. Yay! Kinder Bueno makes ppl happy! =DDDDD

Then Sianglin called me when I reached my house busstop, and we ended up talking till 5. >< Okayy..and she made me miss a walk with jeanne. Hmmph. But it was quite funny really, Sianglin can be a very funny person when she wanted to be. =D Funny in a little different way, but still funny.

AND THEN

WE ARE GOING TO AMANDA'S HOUSE TO BAKE SOMETHING AND CHEESECAKE AND TIRAMISU AND COOKIES. =DDDDD AND IM STAYING OVER AT HER HOUSE. CHEERRRRS! I HOPE SHIHUI CAN MAKE IT. THEN WILL BE JIAQI AND SHIHUI AND ME AND AMANDA. I FEEL KINDA SAD THAT SIANGLIN CANT MAKE IT CUZ ER..ITS LIKE FOR HER. BUT NVM! =D

I think manda's mummy is nice. And I think shes really like her mummy sometimes. =D

Friday, November 09, 2007
3:41 AM