<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Why cant I let go? Its logical that I should let go. Its common sense. Its what even an idiot would know. But Im so sad. Sad is the feeling. Regret too. Pain.

The sec 1s are so innocent. All the things they say, I said too. All the things they think, I thought too. Its brings me back to the beginning. And reminds me I have no end.

What is this feeling? It has no name. Or I havent found a name for it.

Yvaine. I wish I could see the milky way again. Just once more, and tonight. I wish it were night, and I am on the pier at that place which name escapes me. And if it cant be night, I want to be on the beaches of terranganu, or in the mountains of newzealand. Oh no, not New Zealand. Thats where everything started. Everything that started which has no end. No fitting end that can be put into reality.

Why am I searching for an end????

Friday, November 09, 2007
3:41 AM