Some things happening in the house right now just spoiled my mood. The mood after I read this month's of jinqing's blog. Hmm..Im currently trying to ignore whats happening in the house. Okay, it just got worse.
AHHHHHHHHHHH JUST FORGET IT.
Sometimes..its sucks to be on good terms with everyone. Because then you know exactly what they are thinking and feeling. But they just won't listen to you. They just think you go side the other person. Cause they are just too upset to think clearly. And they each think they are right. They always do. And it sucks. Because even if you step in, you know it won't help. Even if you try to explain things to both sides, you just end up caught in the middle. I hate this. In gym, at home, last time. Why? Give me power..I need- I'll just go do the thing I always go do now. BYE blog. Wish me luck?
That for once maybe I can make I freaking difference big enough for ppl to be happy