Some people are just plain mean when they get angry. You either are so insensitive you dont think about other's feelings before you talk, or you say it on purpose, or you just lose control and dont bother apologising. And dont bother to notice if you have hurt someone. Thats just not nice. Not nice at all. When Im pissed I never ever say mean things. Sometimes I say it on purpose. But I always apologise. How you anyone just say something like that to someone else's face and then act like nothing happened?
You certainly werent that pissed and stressed at that time. Sometimes I dont know if you are smart or just plain dense when it comes to these things.
Please dont ever say things that hurt people without thinking. Because they really, really hurt. I try to shrug it off everytime. I think: She's just pissed now, or She's just like that. But this happening two times today, and both times I had no choice but to keep it in and had no way to vent it out,
It sucks big time.