I got bored waiting for the computer to on, so I took some pictures =D

Larrie gave me this sometime ago. It sits with all the other stuffed toys I got this birthday. =D

CHARLENE! IT SHRANK! its like really small now. I guess its resting place is my home now, not the smelly escalator. =DD

I bought this for my handphone-to-be =DDD [influenced at a certain wedding dinner..]

Decolourised crabby. Flash can change the colour of things.

THIS
is what we were laughing about today.
I have no idea [quote fongyi] "why are we having so much fun buying pads????" They seriously choose like choosing oranges or something at the supermarket. And you can go ask them what kind of adjectives for pads you can use. ><
Anyway, I watched Game Plan today with Mindy, Fongyi and Mindy after training. Wang made me feel horrible so I decided to go out. If not I would have gone home to do my homework. Anyways, tomorrow shall be the first day Im slacking at home with nothing to do till night. Loooking forward to sleep freaking late today, wake freaking late-ohno, I have to wake and cook with my mummy. Havent been spending time with her. I shall go buy flowers for her tomorrow. OKay. I shall sleep freaking late, wake early, cook, talk with my mummy, go back to bed, wake up, go for a walk, do pt, buy flowers for my mummy, go home, go for choral night with Gwen and Larrie. Relaxing day by myself. I miss my alone-ness. Time to myself doing nothing an everlasting moment. I miss the feeling of timelessness by myself. There is miles between loneliness and alone-ness. I owe Larrie some explanation. =D
Anyway, Im off to watch Honey and Clover with my jiejie. Another person I havent really been spending time with. =D Honey and Clover is entertaining! GO WATCH! And I still haven't finished my 1 litre of tears! Argh and the shows Jeanne told me to watch. I should stop going out so much and entertain myself at home. Hmmmm.
OH I just remembered. I can pig out abit tomorrow cause my greedy sister went to buy so much junk from 7-11 then cannot finish and gave me some. =D
CHEERS TO TOMORROW AND THE REST OF TONIGHT! AND OH,
NEVER SAY NO. =D