<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I feel like I have been given an impossible task, that I really can't make it. I know wang isn't happy, stressed. And I know he isn't going to talk to me. Maybe he would talk to Amanda, but not me. I think im not made to lead. I have always thought so. I don't know how I got to be assistant monitress in 2/6, and I don't think I did a good job. I don't know how I got to be captain, and Im not doing a good job now. I want Jiaqi back, and I don't want Amanda and Sianglin to go. I just feel lousy. I can't believe that I still cannot train, and I can't believe..

that I can't do a good job of being captain. The seniors are gone, and I don't want to trouble them. I just have to find a way. I think I will talk to wang tomorrow. If he doesn't say anything, I know I tried.

Thursday, November 01, 2007
12:26 AM