<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WAHH...><


First, pt all trampers must do every tuesday, thursday and fri [or weekends if you have horrible muscle ache]:

1. 3 x 30: v-sits, 船 [or 控背脊 3 x 1min], pushups

2. 100 x 2 calf muscle [tiptoe one]

3. 3min x 2 invisible chair against wall

4. 100 x 2 situps

5. xijiao thing [for houkong, b div only]

6. fuzhu for c div against bed [ONLY IF YOU HAVE A BIG ENOUGH BED! 屁股往上okay]

7. 想ur tao before you sleep at least once every two days.

8. JIAYOU!!!



Jeanne, im actually have been very silly this two days. But not where gym is concerned. Its embarrassing, really. ><><>< This is the 2nd time I have ever fell flat on my face. JQ saw the first one, whether she remembers it or not. Anyway, after that I went to read jeanne's blog. Sigh. Jeanne is more than a legend. In the space between training and the end of the sec 4 graduation, I was worrying about gym again. Amanda is so much more than she thinks she is. "Amanda is COOL!" Jiayi is so right. Anyway, oh ya. Announcement: We start training again on the 15th of November. And everyone has to come at either 9 or 9.15 because we are opening the other tramp. I will comfirm the timing with wulaoshi, and whether the schoo allows extra training.


Back to: Jeanne is more than legend, and I have finally come to terms with the seniors leaving. Jeanne talked about the gym spirit. Its something I've forgotten for a long time. I haven't been training with my teammates. I've forgotten what the spirit was. We strived for perfection. Nothing less was excepted. That was the way things were. Amanda i is running things that way. And the sec 1s have improved alot, and are doing tang. Some got their pa [which was nice!] Qiaohui improved her zhuan tang, sammie managed very nice qiankongs, shihui did her dongzuos, Mindy and minyi are trying, the sec 1s are trying, Jiaqi did houkong. Amanda CAN jiajin. There are still periods where people aren't doing anything, and I can't think of anything for them to do on the spot, but its better, and will continue to be better. I have Amanda to thank. Seriously. Im still not used to the seniors not pushing, while we have to. But she's natural. (:


So there, seniors. Here is your legacy. We carry on the spirit, which WILL strengthen. I am not used to it. But I know I can. Because Jeanne, you inspire me. Even now. You remember the poem? You are that pillar which is always strong. And I know Amanda will always be there. So will the rest of my teammates. I did all the pt Amanda and Jiaqi came up with [the above mentioned pt] And I was WTH damn damn damn tiring. I kept losing count during the sit ups and calf pt as I was so tired by then. Its going to be very difficult, everyone. I seriously felt like I would never, never finish it, but don't give up. A bit by a bit, you will finish it. Its very trying, I know because I just did it. And I also know its very, very, very tempting to just cheat, or do less, or just not do. After all who knows? But go on, my juniors, my teammates, because its for yourself, your tao, your perfection. JIAYOU JIAYOU!


My mood changed so drastically. First I was high, then sian. Then I read Jeanne's blog and got inspired. Then after my pt, I just totally whined to Jiaqi, then in the shower I was so worrying for everyone else, whether they can do the pt and everything [I am so sure yall can. Because yall have been training, while I haven't.] Now, I guess everything is over, I'm calm. I've been talking with Sammie. I seriously have to mug in the holidays if i want to maintain my marks, get my tao in the short time without injuring myself and commit to SMP. Oh, SMP is another long story. Lets just say it was..$&$*^(&)*. So many things this dec and next year. In Nanyang life, there really is no end to schoolwork.

Hmm.. actually things keep happening. I spoiled the camera, met Yehui at Pizzahut, keep somehow talking about the same topics to different groups of people, AND OH, GOT MY SA AND OVERALL MARKS BACK. I realised SA marks are like damn important. Eeks I hate major exams.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
7:48 AM