Scratch it off. Off with my horrible handwriting. Off with my carelessness. Off with my 错别字.
My mummy has been telling me for ages. My tuition teacher has been nagging at me for years. I've minused so many marks because of it. Its really my attitude I think. I simply don't care that much. After all its always a bit here, a bit there. Same with my injuries. Same with those other things that I do. A bit here, a bit there. I didn't really understand what my sis was trying to tell me then. I think I know now. I'll just try to change. I was trying to write nicely and clearing during chi just now. And I wrote HORRIBLY SLOWLY. and it still ended up messy in the end. Im going to take a long, long time... ahh well..
AHH IM TO LAZY TO CONTINUE. HAHA. FULL STOP.