<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I'm really giving you a pot of sunshine! I said I would. =D

"I am a bottomless pot.."
Come on, come on, smile! I can't give you my monkey, but that picture is good enough, isn't it? If you are thinking about your maths or chem or chi marks as you read this, and you are deciding to be upset, monkey is gonna wack you. Hah. He has my permission. =P


Its fun sitting and talking and laughing with my family.



My knee is a freaking pain. I dont know what the hell is wrong with it. I can't walk without pain. I realised I haven't felt the pain for a long time, and I kinda took it for granted. I dunno, maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But I am not longer really upset. Sianglin says I went and got really optimistic after I injured myself. Hah, its really been too long since I talked to them. I know I've thought alot about life, about why things happen, why people are the way they are, why relationships are like that, why, why, and why. I think contentment is important. Everyone meets with things they get upset with. And I think I finally understand what my tuition teacher said. She said whatever it is, you just have to think of it in another light, and you won't be sad anymore. [Actually, she said it in chinese.]


Ya that's right. Sometimes we just decide we are going to be sad. Sometimes we can't help being sad. I've had enough, those freaking weeks. I choose to be happy. So what if my knee hurts. I ran that day. So what if you think gym's screwed, or going to be screwed? So what? I think we could change things. Its all in the future. It hasn't happened, and its in our hands. Really. We could change things. We really can. We are zui da now, after all.

I see the both of you as normal people. I see two individuals too. Similar in some ways, but two different people. And I have always seen it that way. And whatever you think, its equally important as everyone elses thoughts.


On to Art Friends...THEY SHOULD HAVE AN ART FRIENDS IN LIKE, JURONG POINT OR SOMETHING, SO I DONT HAVE TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO CITYHALL MRT OR ORCHARD MRT! Yay yay! eoys are over! I can spend my time lazing around, going to walk [if weather and knee permit], making stuff, baking, shopping, reading my prince of tennis and naruto fanfics, reading my books, oh yes, i must read chinese [>.<] =D


I suddenly miss Jiayi. AHHH. JIAYIIIIIIII. nevermind, at least she lives so near I can go find her anytime after her o levels. Better not disturb her now. I wonder if she remembers that she said she will dump her cupboard full of tenyearseries with shihui and me. Heh.


I feel like staying up late tonight. Anyway, I won't be able to sleep. I'll just lie on my bed and think about all the stuff. Isn't it kind of weird I only realised this year its not normal?


This is for someone unique:
Maybe you think you are contradictory, maybe everyone is, actually, just that they sort their thoughts out before speaking, so they speak and seem coherent. I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you, and listening to your problems. You are a strong person. I think you are really, really strong. If I were you probably I would have just burst. You may think you are very intolerant, but really, I think you are one of the most tolerant people I have met. I respect you for being able to take all the stress at home and everything. I hope everything is fine for you. Even if its not.. don't think life is sickening. Sometimes it is, but not all the time. I hope you will be as happy as can be. Its healthier for you. And really, who doesn't want to be happy?


To another special person:
Hello, you funny person who takes pride in rebelling against authority..I have not talked to you about things really really personal before. But I know you are a stubborn poke. I bet you are secretly happy reading this. Hah. Oh well, at least I made you a bit happy right? When you face something, and you think you are going to die, going to die, cannot, cannot. cannot, and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE YOUR HEAD, think about me. I have alot to say to you actually, and I guess face to face is better, but now its all in my head so I will type it all out. YOU CAN DO IT. You can. Argh I really want to say some things but quite hard to say now. OKay I shall tell you personally afterall. I want you to be happy too, pessimists can be happy. Right? Ya I know you are going start arguing with me. Ohwell. Next time we meet. (:

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
7:48 AM