<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I LOVE MY BIG BEARBEAR! I LOVE MY MUMMY!=D I LOVE MY BEAR!!!!!!!!! No one needs to get me any stuffed toy for a long time. Im perfectly happy!

my jiejie and jinfaye and qiaoyan love me too. [so does jinqing and charlene]
ALL MINE! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AND HELLO TO SUNKISSED DAYS: Its nice to be so relaxed. No more SIAs, no more common tests, no more assignments, no more EOYs. Everyday is just spent bridg-ing. Had such a fun time watching human tetris for two hours in the library. Anyone who hasn't watched it type in "human tetris" into youtube. Japanese are such creative people. But I don't see why the contestants don't learn from one another and just sqeeze through in the easiest way. But then again, it won't be funny for us anymore. We are all saddists at heart. =D I guess they are SUPPOSED to try to make those sometimes really impossible shapes. I think if this show went on the America it would very big too because they are so sporty. If Singapore tries to kop the idea, I don't think enough people will be willing to sign up. So thanks to those people who bravely entertain us! Its VERY entertaining. =D After school went to eat icecream and mcdonalds with xiuhui, weiqing, licheng and jacey. So many funny things happened...it was a very enjoyable time.
I'm spending my time playing funny lame games in gamefudge. I haven't really really played since neopets and zeeks and miniclips. And no, im not deprived. I've been doing other funny things, like art friend-ing. I miss art! In the weeks before cca starts, I shall decorate my room.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
7:48 AM