<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hmm, this place has been dead dead. Oh well, many things been happening, but I feel like putting up only happy things today. =D

I decided I want to take photos and keep them, cause I was just looking through the New Zealand photos - they're so beautiful. =D Yup the photos made me happy!


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SAMMIE! Hope you like your present! =D

I love the wooden letters!So cute!!!

So squishy =D



Hah. ya, Xiuhui loves the wooden letters too.

Haven't talked to sianglin and amanda for soooooooooo long. Its so sad I only see them at training, and since training stopped for so long, I really missed them. And I didnt even know till I saw them while checking LA paper, or was it IH? Anyway, they're two funny people. =D I didn't get a chance to ask about what I really wanted to know, but I hope everything's fine. I chatted with Livia a while that day too..wow its seems like so long since I last communicated with all these people. Ahh..im missing the gym ppl, even the presence of the sec 1s. Training's starting next tuesday! My knee had better behave.



Oh yes, penny's jellyhearts taste different from larrie's, but its still nice. Thanks for that slice! Oh, and Chuinyin, ITSOKAY!! don't be too sad..=D


This is for you:


You're the last person I talk to each night. I love you really, despite what I always never say. =D

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
7:48 AM