Fanfics are best read all at one shot. Too bad Naruto [by Fastforward] hasn't been completed yet. Im waiting for a completely beautiful ending. This brings me back to the days in June when I read fic after fic.
Pure Heaven. Even though its like 1am now, I think I seriously have no hope of sleeping. Naruto just paved a rollercoastal ride for my poor, poor heart. Its Insanity.
could be lost in one world
and could travel to another
could love someone there
and continue loving him here
:LOVE:
There's always this hope, that what I really, really want could come true. Those writers can write those stories so beautifully. Those writers make everything so right, everything so perfect. They make sasunaru so Beautiful, and Beautiful's the perfect word. They can really twist your heart, spin your feelings round their finger. All the evil cliffhangers and heart wrenches.
And its so goddamn funny too. I laughed till my parents woke up. Hilarious! Fastforward made me fall in love with Kiba. I never liked him that much in the anime. But her version is just hilarious. Fastforward is so great. I don't even know how she comes up with all those plots, and how she's able to construct the characters so perfectly. They are so in character, and even if they aren't, it still fits somehow. She makes the stories so real. She's created multiple worlds for me to believe in, to love, to be sad over, to be happy over. She's great. She really is.
I don' t know why, the words dont seem to flow smoothly.