Dear Dorothy told us Lot 1 is 20mins away from school. 20mins into the bus ride, Junning told us its about 10-15mins away, and from school its half an hour to forty five minutes. >< Anyway, we went to the pet shop at Lot 1 and I realised Mengshu really loves her hamsters. And seriously, pets live pampered lifes. If only I had a personal playground as fun as the hamsters' cage.
Today, while the teachers were telling us about our chinese papers, I got very motivated to improve my horrible chinese. I can't rely on my SIA all the time, and next year, I really don't want to die for prelims or o levels. I guess its good to have an older sister in Nanyang sometimes. I shall study chinese when Charlene is doing her other work.
Today after chem was so horrible. I haven't been "scolded" by a teacher for I think since that time ms lee caught JinFaye drawing on me. Wah..很难受. Ahh well, who told me to be so blur. Plus my butt HURT. And my knee HURT. And have to walk walk walk without tripping or trodding over green pens, papers, answer sheets, fingers, limbs, whatever. And everytime I sit or stand the silly thing cracks. Huang Huang's so funny. “我屁股不行了!”Haha. And I still feel so cheated that she lied and said she was younger than me. AND I BELIEVED. Huang Huang has that face that radiates: "I do not lie." Sigh. Looks can be deceiving. Silly Sickening phrase. PAH.