ARGH. We have no training for the next THREE weeks. I can't be more pissed with the school. What the hell sammie will be going off just after the three weeks, and most juniors will be off for holiday after that 3 weeks too. No time, no time! OH I just checked and we can have training on the 8th which is a thursday. Okay thats good, but STILL! STRESS STRESS STRESS! All the juniors' fears of not being able to finish their tao..THEY ARE MY FEARS TOO. And for them to not finish their tao, and gym to just die is not even an option. So even if I really have to push everyone. I will. I don't want anyone to get too stressed, I want everyone to enjoy what they are doing. Its going to be hard, but I hope they can gain satisfaction from finishing their dongzuos. And enjoy the nice nice feeling of doing their dongzuos right.
Im worried about myself. SHIT I can't even jump. Houkong? I hope I don't have a fear of it now. Procrastinating isn't an option for me. I too, don't have all the time in the world. Freak. I am so not used to the absence of Jiayi, Jeanne and Olly. Drill, drill, drill. I have to replan training again because we are opening the new tramp.
Next year is going to be very, very stressing. Plus its sec four, blah blah. Suddenly everyone is like thinking of the scholarship and studies. Weiqing smsed about IH sia, then Larrie smsed almost immediately about SMP. I want to take SMP. But what if I cannot cope? I already have comps. Then add SMP? Plus sec 4 topics should be harder, and I think the teachers will push us in order to finish teaching all the topics plus this years' unfinished topics.
I have to do it. I
can do it. Anyway tmr's training is okay alr. I have 3 weeks think properly.
OHH YES. Larrie burned me the 206 and UK photos. ((: