<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I never thought running would mean so much to me.

Even when I ran for Topaz at the start..I know the fired died in p5 and 6..but feeling I felt..The feeling of running when you will, not when others command it, not when others watch you, not when..I cannot remember when I last ran for myself. When I was truely happy running, not during pe, not during napfa, not training for Topaz. When last did I run for myself? Those random times, those beautiful times.

I couldnt stop crying today...

Its a special day

I RAN
ITS JEANNE'S SPECIAL DAY TOO
I TALKED TO SHAUN AGAIN
I TALKED TO QIAO YAN
I TOLD CHARLENE I LOVE HER

Saturday, July 07, 2007
9:48 AM