<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I AM HIGH
I WOULD LOVE TO POST SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
BUT IM JUST HIGH
AND I WANT TO SAY IT STRAIGHT IN THE FACE:

I CAN RUN.
I CAN RUN.
I CAN RUN.

Finally after so long, I can run. Its like a dream, and the feeling's so foreign. It felt like flying. SERIOUSLY. I havent ran for..so long. I dreamt of running, jeanne, jiayi, i dreamt of the day i could run, qiao yan, larrie, I felt I would never ever be able to run again, shi hui, jiaqi, amanda...

And now I can. I can. I can run. I can run whenever I want.

Saturday, July 07, 2007
8:52 AM