Cheryl will agree with me that Physics is very entertaining.
Sianglin will agree with me that Physics is intriguing.
Amanda will agree with me that Physics is currently extremely interesting.
While my sciences are doing relatively well, I think my languages are deproving. There is a slight imbalance in the connections between the brain cells in my left and right brain. Is there no way I can get the best of both sides for once? It is frustratingly irritating that the inspiration to write does not come, nor does the motivation to improve my Chinese, or recently, English.
Listlessness...
And that leads me to the subject of You.
I have just realised, that I do many things for nothing, for example blogging, for really I have no need to and it neither gives me pleasure nor satisfaction, or in anyway relieves any feeling of depression or emptyness or any other suppressed feelings I may be currently bottling up.
I think once again of the endless opportunities there are out there, and what I am letting slip by. Like standing on the overhead bridge of two busy roads with no traffic lights. The feeling of letting so much pass by; water running through fingers;
Wind which is essentially moving air moves by in a breeze. What am I missing? What am I wanting?
Once again, I feel trapped under the shadow of a cloud. I remember the shadows of the clouds on the hill of that town. As the wind blew, the clouds moved, and so did the shadows in mock reply. You have defined so much of my life. I aimed only to go further than you did. Your life a damned stick straight line, and mine a forever crooked one that will never run parallel. Yet what I want is not where you are heading. Why then am I always influenced by you, following that tide that does not even tug at my feet.
Sometimes I blame you.
Sometimes I hate you.
Sometimes I want to run away from you.
But like the hills under that manipulation of the wind.
There are forces I cannot control.
And I cannot run, and neither can I hide.
I am already in your shadow.
And even then, I think you know this not.
I am but a small part in your realm.
Then why are you the shadow of which mine is always under?