<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You see? When I write narrative, I can't stop ranting and ranting and ranting for the whole world to see what...you judge for yourself person I am. And with the addition that I am not very coherent and jump about and really, actually, don't know what the hell I am really talking about. Maybe I am just a confused person just about..2 mins ago.

Nice wind blew into my ear, threw my mind, sweeping the debris out of the other ear. So now, I should be perfectly coherent and make perfect sense. Somehow, I feel like my brain has decided to rebel at the cleared up rubbish which was a comfortable and beloved companion, and generate even more rubbish at a much faster rate. Rubbish is constantly in my mind, even when I am serious you know, throwing my dear brain into the rubbish bin, *looks pointedly in a certain direction where a certain inveiglement is taking place* will only result in more rubbish being collected because possessing all the 7 sins and sloth being one of them, my dear brain will totally jump at the opportunity to collect mountains of rubbish and save the energy of having to generate some of its own. The result would be..more rubbish being sent along via electricity to a mouth, and then there would be certain feelings that a certain person is crazy, and perhaps has rubbish in her brain. You have no ideo how right you are. Above is the proof that no matter how serious I can get, there is still rubbish lurking in the shadows following in the shades and shuns of intelligence (or maybe just disguised..rubbish). Yups. After some little seemingly intellectual piece of artistic (really its an art to disguise rubbish, you know) talk, the rubbish springs out in the springtime of its youth, in mock imitation of..Gai Maito! Which seriously is the inspiration and the infrastructure of the factory of the rubbish in my head. With the added gusto borrowed from said Lord Maito, I could blow a hell thunderstorm to rival the one which just happened on the night of tuesday the 19th (again a disguise - of friday the 13th, you know) in malaysia. However, I think the poor souls around me have not yet prepared their not as rubbish polluted brains as mine for that onslaught. What utter befoundment I will find after my raidou-like (which really spells ineffective) guai consience finally rein in my genma (which spells..what the hell else? uncontrollable) rubbish. heheh...

I do wonder what has got into my little head. *conk* RUBBISH! you scream. oh my, how clever, of course its rubbish! afterall really, even my heart, though you may think its a muscle, its really convulsing because of rubbish, and that keeps me alive. Read that right? Yes! rubbish keeps me alive. oh no wonder im so rubbish. HEHEH!

oh, that wasn't the end. thats something else. im gonna bite you and your gonna get infected man. here's it. I polluted your dear mind. yup. you definitely went: thats rubbish. hell, what rubbish, kajgkhwiowhegoiha (which is an even lower class of rubbish) or..

YAY MAN! LETS CELEBRATE RUBBISH MAN! CUZ IT STINKS! YOU STINK! I STINK! OF WHAT? RUBBISHHHHH.

Right in my dreams.. only me and my rubbish.

ain't you happy that rubbish is such a beloved companion of my dear saint (oh no its sane) mind?

Sunday, June 24, 2007
4:00 AM