<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hmm...so long I have written in riddles, I find it difficult when I want to write a oneshot packed with complex things that is comprehensible, for a change.

I have finally got down to writing seriously, but that was only after my sister got down to her writing, and I finally pushed myself to write. Writing isn't easy. And if I want to write something, I want to write something good. Its cool the way K. Masashi could create something soulful and so impactful. I wanna accomplish something like that. I don't care how long it takes and how much editing I will have to do. Just one or a few pieces would make me really happy.

Hell, I don't want to get into the silly crazy mode about what the hell am I going to do with my life when I get out into the society. I am seriously comtemplating working for AHB now, but I will see how things go..

BEWARE
:entering crazy mood:
___________________________________________________

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hmm..who do you think is the creator of yahoo, the search engine? Do you think perhaps he was sitting somewhere, one day oh so very long algo, trying to think up a cool name for his soon-to-be-kick-ass search engine. Poor guy had exhausted his brain cells right from the intellectual bits of sparkly gold all the way down to the last tiny bit of rubbish (everyone, no matter how genius they are, have a least a little speck of rubbish in their mind.) Poor over utilised and dying brain sent out desperate vibes to fellow brains in the vincinity. Soon, red warning flags made out of bits of some unsuspecting little charmer's eh, well clothings were waved about in front of the poor soul. Some banners read: "A man without braincells is like a man without *[He flushed. How could some people think of something that brainless? And he was the one losing braincells!] Really, he had already sacrificed his brain cells in the name of god (you know, sent them to heaven, that is.). What more did they want? Beg them to come back to him so that he would have brain cells so he wouldn't be like an eunuch? Oh no, he groaned. It was really getting into him, why did he even think of that? Was there even a connection? Nope, none, zip, zero. Sign number 1 that his brain was starting to fry. 'Yup, of course it is', some smart aleck of a brain cell piped up. 'You really should try to cook an egg. My dad tried once and he earned a free ticket to some famous institute called Woodbridge. Free transport and all. You give it a shot? You could get lucky, man, you never know, and by the looks of it, you really need to get in the good books of lady luck.' Is he freaking serious? thought the poor man. He is a brain cell, afterall, isn't he?

ACHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

eh? was someone out there talking bad about him? (well of course, my little brain cells) He was really sure he didn't have a cold, and he hadn't needed a cold shower for ages. Sigh, what a nice way to remind himself he didn't have a life. I should be out partying! What am I doing here! Oh wait a damn minute, what was I supposed to be doing? oh right. A kick ass name for a kick ass search engine. Some name that won't end up down the tip of the noses of high end laywers and barbiedolls in 6 inch heels. Some name that the street punks and call girls won't shudder and go hell, thats * cliche! Some name that would sit nice and fine and easily accesible in the little corner of the mouths of those poor little boys and girls out there with projects looming ominously over their heads.

Riiiiiiiight.

So what shall it be called?

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

His tired brain supplied. Your search engine will make people happy, and yahoo they will go. Yahoo, you will make them feel, and yahoo, they will the happy. Yahoo! isn't that fine? Yahoo, yups, that'll do. Yahoooooo! ain't you happy you got it all tied down nicely? That really took yahoo long. Yahoo! Now you wouldn't have time to go for that swim and get tanned. Yahoo! really! Hey, is it just me or is yahoo becoming a very convienient word to use? like, in the same context as..goose, eh larrie? Plus, somehow, its rhymes with something that had a GREAT impact you know? I can't remember what, can you? If you are talking about manmade tonadoes, then I think I remember something.

heheh..yahoo! Im yahoo tired. hmm, doesn't make any sense. I don't even use yahoo. I use google. oh well, maybe the google and goggles will be another story for another time. Why am I so full of rubbish? Its been days since I watch the (aptly described) constipated Gai. Oh well..must be the depresssing start of school.
i lost Fastforward smirked.

Monday, June 25, 2007
2:47 AM