<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

JEANNE AND I GOT HOLIDAY JOBS AT SUBWAY =D

Thanks to jeanne, really. I think xinyi was right, the manager is nice. Just that i expected him to be a her. And expected him to be older. And oh, other than the fact that I really wasn't expecting a job too. If I was looking for a job, i wouldn't even think of mailing subway, or ben and jerry's, or cocoa trees. I would just go to my mummy's office and be photocopier, at the same time slacking and eating chocolate and drinking green tea. oh speaking of green tea, did i tell anyone that i drank 1.5 litres of green tea yesterday? GREEN TEA ROCKS! SO THERE CHERYL TAN!

I decided I shall not waste time in the holidays. So I shall:

1. work
2. study
3. walk
4. pt
5. watch anime =DDDDDDDDDDDD
6. write. yes I must really get down to it.

and stuff i promised ppl:

kayy deeeeer qiaoyan we shall talktalktalktalk
kayy cheryl go take neoprints
kayy jj+fontaine+pricillajj go shopping
kayy jeanne WORK
kayy jeanne eh did we plan to shop somemore?
kayy jeanne lets walkwalk [on a knees-not-pain-day]
kayy mummy i shall spend a day with you
kayy charlene we shall talktalktalktalk
kayy jj we will go find ur bday present

kayy ms lee i shall go for bio remedial
kayy sias i will have dates with you

I dont think I missed out anyone or anything

'God grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, COURAGE to change the things I can, and WISDOM to know the difference'

Wednesday, May 23, 2007
6:09 AM