<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I see a black
You see white
Do they clash, you ask?

You see a rainbow
I just see a grey cloud
Could I be more wrong?

I see all the sense
You see all the nonsense
Who will bite, you ask?

I say we can both see grey
I say we can both laugh and cry
I say non-sense, and no one incense
I bite the steel, and you experience the chill
I dye my hair raven, so we're both even

get it? its all the same.
just tear the prejudiced lens from your eyes. and
just for a minute your world will be crystal clear -
what blindness, what faults, what misgivings, what trust?

i am sorry, for i am guilty too


hope, love, passion, desire, perfection, discipline, satisfaction

have hope. no matter how hard
because you love, and so you will get through
your heart an untamed cordate of passion
a desire, a want harboured from months past
a chance to aim at perfection's brow
a discipline to wait, a discipline to direction
satisfaction justified?

The seven stars alternate tonight. Wherever they position, whatever their poise, whenever they prompt, I will let the stars decide. Tonight the stars will tell tomorrow's rainbow.

i wished upon a star, and then i watched for the rainbow's smile.

Friday, May 18, 2007
8:15 AM