<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I just ate dinner, and it struck me just how very long I havent eaten dinner with all of my family. A normal dinner on a normal school/working day, not at some place outside on a weekend. I also realised just how long I have been eating junk and not eating proper meals. My family hasn't laughed together for a long time. We haven't been getting along well, and we haven't had the time. Or perhaps we just got too caught up with school and work.

I didn't know I missed it so much..I wonder how my sister feels.

Sometimes I sit and get this weird feeling that I love sias. I think reports and experiments are fun to do when you aren't rushing it. If we all had more time..

hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour
actually we all have alot of time, its just how we choose to spend it. time leds to aims and happiness, and time leds to freedom. If one could choose, which one actually can, then time leds to resolve and determination.

I feel like going off to just sit and feel time pass. stoning doesnt do the feeling and activity justice. You can feel calm and sober after it, so why call it laziness?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007
4:43 AM