hah, i used to think school and work wasnt fun and it was boring and unhappy. but when some other thing hurts so much, homework and studying dulls the pain. It gave me another purpose. Something to occupy my time. And then studying becames a routine. And then i just kept going. And then i realised:
School can be fun.
Studying can be fun.
When you get good results.
But all to a certain extent. Im not made to sit down and study. If I didnt hurt my knee, I probably wouldn't be getting the results I am getting now.
But the lack of physical activity is starting to kill me. I need a break from school. I need some activity in my life. And not pt. pt doesnt help. its just, oh discipline and resolve. I dont need discipline right now. I've been a good girl revising all my work. I need craziness and movement -freedom of movement.
I want to run like the whole's falling
I want to bungee jump from the top of a building
I think I need a roller coaster ride or something
________________________________________________________________________
once again, when dealing with relationships, I find again that there are always so many points of view, and so many different opinions. Everyone thinks differently, and everyone is neither right nor wrong. I wont speak for anyone. It isn't right. Everyone is entitled to their thoughts, and so am I.
to sianglin, sammie, shihui, amanda, jiaqi
We have grown apart, havent we? We no longer laugh and talk and enjoy training together anymore. We dont work on our dongzuos together in an endless tiring drill anymore, and I really miss that, no matter how tough it was. I can no longer remember how all our c div taos looked like clearly. I cannot remember the time we last trained wholeheartedly together.
Come back shihui, come back sammie, come back sianglin, come back amanda, come back jiaqi, come back rina. I long to walk along the road we once ran by together. I cant train till the end of the year, but i promise i will be there again, jiaqi, sianglin. I want us to be closer again. I want us to be happy together. If you have lost interest or gave up, I cant help but think, was it because our bond was not strong enough to keep you here? I know the answer, and im sorry i did not hold those bonds dear, and made the effort to strengthen them.
gym meant the world to us, i have found that it still does to me.
after i turned from it in bitterness and pain, after i stopped training all these months, i cant wait to jump again, I cant wait to qitiao again, I cant wait to zhuanpa again. I feel the passion we once had. can yall remember it? the burning, the desire. the drive for perfection of our dongzuos, the training for comps, the discipline in pt. The joy of just jumping on the tramp during recesses, and waiting for our turn on the mat or on the tramp. there were complains, but we complained to each other, and we talked more, and we smiled more, and there werent so many questions. Seniors told us to do something, and we just did.
we are seniors now. we are the oldest now. we need to lead the rest of tramp. its not only for the good examples, i dont want our four years to end in..nothing much.
when night falls, do you think of dawn
or do you embrace the darkness?
to qiaohui livia zoe fonyi mindy minyi
im not really close to yall as i would like to be. i can only remember frustration and near despair at teaching you after comps last year. i then remember leaving the work to sianglin and amanda while i went to learn b div. i dont remember laughing very much with you guys, and i dont remember being like a real senior to you. i can understand when you say you dont feel understood by me, by us. I admit i dont feel and care so much for you as i should be, should have. I want to tell you that I am sorry. I know i havent been a good senior. I accept that your batch is kind of different. Yall are vibrant and colourful, and strong together. If you have your faults, perhaps its because we didnt, at least i didnt make the effort to teach you.
i had vowed to be good senior when i was in sec 1. i had talked about being a nice and good senior, and i have realised just how very difficult it is to be one. I will try juniors, because you all are a large, important and beautiful part of gym. you are a new batch that will succeed us. you will be our legacy. you must carry on what it means to be nanyang tramp - the spirit, and the passion. Its your turn to be seniors. Do your part well, and dont leave regrets.
love makes the world go round
passion spins an aura of heightened emotions
To jiayi, olly, jeanne, yining, yuhan
i miss you, seniors, and i miss being zuixiao. Thank you for training us, for shielding us, for being always there for us. I know its time we be seniors, and good ones like you. You have been true seniors, and i know what a seniors must do. I never thought it would be so difficult to be a senior. We must have caused quite a big of trouble as juniors. Thank you again, and I wont let you down. I remember what you said, I remember how you taught.
times have changed
gym has changed
and you have left a turning imprint