<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

10 things i really feel like telling ten different people:

I PROMISE we will go out and talktalktalk, okay?
I wish I could share your pain..
all the luck and have a NOT WEIRD time on monday!
I love you.
I am sorry.
I miss those times with you.
YAYAYAYAAAAAAA
How have you been lately, havent talked for ages..
I stole the cookie jar!
YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE BEFORE THE 9TH!

its not nice to bite ur lip while talking. so how? just dont talk. =D

DONT
the roller coaster says, dont put on the
seat belt. the driver says, dont close the
door. the chief says, dont ask me to cook the
meat. the doggie by the window says, dont untie the
leash. the -

try fly the dreams of the sky
fun rock about and hang on for dear life
dare eat raw meat, and taste life as it once was
smile rebel and unleash the emoticons

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
LIFE CAN BE SO FUN AND FUNNY

Friday, May 25, 2007
5:31 AM