<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907122?origin\x3dhttp://jumpintime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

if you want sometime, do anything for it
if you dont like a part of you, change it
dont sit and complain to me.
i worked for what i have
i will work for what i want, or what i have lost
you should work too. if you really want it.
dont just sit and complain

i think i understand more of how society works. its a manmade parallel of nature. i understand nature, but i feel alien towards its unnatural parallel. i have been reflecting alot these past days alone. i dont really love solitude though i revel in its peace. i have just been thinking. alot. i will admit that i have been rebellious in a really stupid way. i have realised that no matter how much i despise to be controlled by society, how much i really dislike the hypocrisy and the bad side of human nature, it is still a destiny, and we all are controlled by that destiny. Rebelling in the way that i did for the past 3 years is stupid and really pointless.

I will stop wasting time. Time is precious.
I will be more honest. I will be more open. I will stop keeping so much to myself.
I will love more openly. Jeanne has taught me so show love more openly. I love Jeanne. I love gym and everyone there, including wang. I love all sixers. I am starting to love 3/4. I love my family.
I will change my lifestyle and take care of myself. Illnesses are not worth your time and energy. Thanks to my tuition teacher for making me realise this.

I will treasure relationships like i have never before.

I was just a silly idiot. I read through my old blog and deleted it. I will leave those painful memories behind.

rainbows form circles and miracles do happen.

Friday, April 13, 2007
6:52 AM